- Above all else your safety and health is my top priority
- I am a Certified Master Inspector
- I have over 25 years of experience, education, and expertise in residential construction.
- I use state-of-the-art inspection tools and reporting software - view a sample report
- I am educational and willing to take as much time as needed to perform a thorough inspection and answer all questions.
- I use an infrared thermal imager on every inspection at no additional cost
- I bring tall ladders and a professional drone to every inspection
- I am comfortable walking on most roofs, if safe to do so, for a closer, hands-on inspection. (Because this is not required by standards of practice, most inspectors will not)
- I am fit and agile, therefore willing to go into most spaces others will not.
- I adhere to a comprehensive standards of practice - view standards of practice
- I abide by a strict code of ethics, which puts my clients first - view code of ethics
- I provide the best value for your hard earned money!
- When you're making the biggest investment of your life you can't afford to hire second best.
This Is My Promise to You:
My name is Joe Brems. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won't meet me until our appointment. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. Ultimately, a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. When I inspect your home, your safety and health are my highest priority. I will inspect your home as if my kids were going to live there. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your home, I guarantee that I'll give you my very best effort.